Clinical trials give healthcare professionals and consumers the highest level of confidence about our products.
Our passion and commitment for changing the way people consider natural healthcare makes us proud to share our selection of clinically researched products.
- Clinically researched in more than 15 clinical trials for over two decades
- Continues to be the subject of on-going clinical trials
- KeenMind is the result of over 40 years of research
Initially the extract, now known as CDRI 08, was investigated by the Central Drug Research Institute (CSIR-CDRI) of India in both scientific and pre-clinical studies, mainly to understand the mechanism of action of the active ingredient Bacopa monnieri.
- Researched in 8 clinical trials and subject of ongoing clinical research
More recently clinical studies at The Centre for Human Psychopharmacology at Swinburne University in Australia have established that there is a strong connection between cognitive improvements and the use of KeenMind in healthy individuals. These clinical studies and others have demonstrated that the use of KeenMind is associated with a range of learning, memory and attention measures, with significant improvements in:
• Speed of information processing and decision making
• Short term memory
• Learning rate
• Information retention
- Clinically researched for over a decade1
• The active ingredient in Nuvexa -FBCx has been shown to bind with and inhibit the absorption of dietary fat. 2,3
• Clinical research demonstrates the beneficial effects of Nuvexa on total lipid/cholesterol levels and the LDL:HDL ratio4,6
• Nuvexa with FBCx fibre showed significant reduction in triglyceride levels after a fatty meal 5 compared to placebo
• Clinical studies in overweight people have shown it can help manage weight and reduce weight gain 4,6
- Continues to be the subject of ongoing clinical trials
• A clinical trial investigating the effects of Nuvexa with FBCx on cholesterol and weight in overweight people is currently being conducted by the Boden Institute of Obesity, Nutrition, Exercise & Eating Disorders, University of Sydney, Australia.
• In this double blind, randomised controlled trial, participants will be given Nuvexa daily at the recommended dosage and provided diet and lifestyle advice from dietitians and exercise physiologists over a period of 12 months. Participants will also receive regular medical monitoring, including blood tests and full body composition scans which measure muscle and fat ratios.
1. Artiss JD, et al.. Metab. Clin. Expt 2006;55:195-202.
2. Jen KL et al. Nutr Diet Suppl 2013;5:1-7.
3. Wagner EM, et al. Metab. Clin. Expt. 2008;57:1046-1051.
4. Comerford KB, et al. Obesity 2011;19:1200-1204.
5. Jarosz PA, et al. Metab. Clin. Expt. 2013;62(10):1443-1447.
6. Grunberger et al. Diabetes Metabolism Research and Reviews, 2007; 23:56-62.
7. Gallaher DD, et al. Fed Am Soc for Exp Bio Jnl 2007;21:A730.
- Ginsana contains G115, the world’s most extensively studied Panax ginseng extract
- Ginsana is the result of over 30 years of clinical research and is backed by more than 30 clinical trials, and is the subject of ongoing research
- Clinically researched for almost 20 years
- Backed by 10 clinical trials
- Clinically researched in three clinical trials
- Clinical trials showed significantly higher quality of sleep
- Clinically researched in five clinical trials
- Does not affect sexual activity
Please contact us if you would like to receive further information on the clinical trials for the Flordis range.
G115® is a trademark of Pharmaton SA registered in multiple countries and used under license.